A white smile gives you a more vibrant and youthful appearance. Whitening makes a significant impact without any inconvenience for the patient. After one short office visit, patients can see an all-new smile. That’s why teeth whitening is one of the most commonly requested cosmetic dentistry treatments administered today.
Dr. Zweber offers effective ways to improve the shade of your smile. She will customize your whitening treatment based on your concerns, goals, and sensitivity levels. With her knowledge and tools, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted.
The Power of Crest 3D White
We are pleased to use professional grade Crest 3D Whitening products on our patients who want to achieve a sparkling smile. Crest 3D White:
- Quickly removes up to 14 years of staining
- Is designed to mold easily to your unique smile
- Uses enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredients to minimize or eliminate sensitivity
- Produces stunning results with either in-office or take-home treatments
Unparalleled Take-Home Whitening Strips
Some patients are looking for an easy take-home solution that will still give them professional whitening results. We offer Crest 3D White strips that go above and beyond any other whitening strip you have tried in the past. You can use them to brighten your smile anywhere, anytime! The strips we offer at our practice are 3D white strips with advanced seal no slip technology, and are only available through a professional dentist.
In-Office Whitening for Instant Results
The take-home professional Crest 3D White strips are amazing, but for the fastest results, ask Dr. Zweber about an in-office treatment. The benefits of an in-office treatment include:
- The safest type of whitening that is customized to your smile and designed to keep sensitivity levels low
- Immediate and maximum results
- Visits may require just 60 minutes or less in the dental chair
- The fastest way to achieve a brand new smile
If you have questions about our different whitening treatments, please contact Cordata Dental Professional — Your Dental Home. Dr. Zweber and her team really get to know each patient on an individual level, and develop lasting professional relationships with them. Your care will never be second best here. With questions, or to schedule your appointment, contact us today!